The Academy has a governing body. The key responsibilities of the governing body are to:
• Ensuring the quality of educational provision
• Evaluate pupil outcomes
• Challenge and monitor performance
• Take decisions about personnel management
• Manage financial, physical and human resources
• Raise concerns with the Chief Executive of the Focus-Trust in a timely manner
Our Governors are:
Elaine Hibbert – Chair of Governors
Elaine has been a primary headteacher of several schools in Rochdale and Oldham, including Lowerplace and Hollin. She has taken these schools to the Ofsted grading of outstanding.
David Roberts – Vice Chair of Governors
David is the current Chair of Governors at Kingsway Park High School and until his recent retirement he was the Deputy Headteacher of Middleton Technology College.
Zainab currently works as a teacher at Kingsway Park High School.
A message from the Chair of the Governing body
Chair of Governors